Performancing For Firefox 1.3 has been released. Lots and lots of changes are included in this release. There’s now support for themes and addons. The performancing team has also open sourced Performancing For Firefox, which means anyone can get the source code and modify it as they please.
Some of the new features are listed below:
- Addons API
- Themes API
- Localizations – We expect to be announcing PFF in other languages shortly!
- Windows Live Spaces support
- Firefox 2.0b1 support
- Firefox 2.0b1 Spellcheck support via hidden pref
- Sidebar collapser for added posting real-estate
- Added Window icon for “Pff in window” mode.
- Bug fixes and stability fixes
- CSS/HTML editing bug fix
- Clear content when in Preview mode
- Fixed Extra Publishing resize bug.
- Fixed a resize window limitation bug.
- Made a few stability fixes and speen optimizations.
- Fixed some strict JS warnings
I’m writing this post with this new version of Performancing. So far nothing unusual. The addons and themes API additions are sweet, hopefully some worthy developers will hack together some neat addons. I’m excited about this new version, it’s opened a lot more doors for Performancing.
Well, now what?
Work with Me
I'm available for hire and always taking new clients, big and small. Got a project or an idea you'd like to discuss? Startup plan but no developer to make it happen? Just get in touch, I'd love to see if I can help you out!