Features a visual drag & drop page builder that will let your users create countless pages at a drop of a dime
- All the built in extensions & options work in perfect harmony. You’ll find developing on Unyson a breeze.
- Your users will love the drag and drop page builder and the customization options built into
- All you need to do is download the Unyson WordPress framework and start developing your theme.
- We have a lot of tools ready to help you along the way: developer manual, Trello, GitHub Support and more.
- Page Builder
- Option Types
- Custom Widgets
Getting started with Unyson is extremely easy, but slightly different than how you’d typically upload a theme. Installation of Unyson is like so:
- Download the framework archive from the framework’s GitHub repository
- Extract it to your parent theme directory. After this you must have framework/ directory in parent theme. It’s mandatory to have this exact same folder structure otherwise it will not work.
- Include the Unyson framework by adding this line in your theme’s functions.php:
After that, you’ll need to add some more code to the beginning of all the PHP files associated with your theme. I suggest you go over the Getting Started guide and really pay attention so you get a good understanding of what Unyson can do. The documentation is really awesome, most issues or questions you could have are more than likely covered in the docs.
I haven’t had much of a chance to play with Unyson, but will get the opportunity to on an upcoming client project, so I’m really looking forward to that.
Unyson is quite new, so hopefully we will see more features as it matures. It’s definitely worth checking out.
Well, now what?
Work with Me
I'm available for hire and always taking new clients, big and small. Got a project or an idea you'd like to discuss? Startup plan but no developer to make it happen? Just get in touch, I'd love to see if I can help you out!